GUIDE FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
Submission of applications
The documents that you need to upload to the application are the following:
01. Copy of passport
02. CV (Europass sample): You can find it in http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/.
03. Proof of registration at home university
04. Language Certificate
05. Other language certificate
06. Transcript of records of your last academic)
07. Transcript of records of your Bachelor (Master applicants)
08. Scanned copy of Diploma certificates leading to PhD (Doctoral applicants: please upload the certificate of records of the Master Diploma)
09. Research Plan (Doctoral applicants)
10. Proof of employment relationship with your home university (Teaching and administrative staff)
11. Work plan at the University of Murcia (Teaching and administrative staff)
12. Letter of motivation in Spanish and/ or English (only Undergraduate and Master applicants)
13. Other documents relevant to the application.