GUIDE FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
The Eligibility and assessment of all applications will be carried out by the home and host universities based on the following criteria:
- Average Mark of the academic transcript at 30 September 2016
- Knowledge of the language of instruction at the host institution
- Research plan (for doctoral students)
- Work plan (for teaching and administrative staff)
- Specific requirements or merits which some specific places may eventually include.
- Erasmus + programme guide establishes a lower priority of those who have already benefited from Erasmus mobility in the same study cycle.