GUIDE FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
Results Convocatoria Erasmus+ Movilidad Internacional 2019-2020
The Eligibility and assessment of all applications will be carried out by the home and host universities based on the following criteria:
- Average mark of the academic transcript at 30 September of the academic year previous to the call of applications.
- Knowledge of the language of instruction at the host institution
- Research plan (for doctoral students)
- Work plan (for teaching and administrative staff)
- Specific requirements or merits which some specific places may eventually include.
- Erasmus + programme guide establishes a lower priority of those who have already benefited from Erasmus mobility in the same study cycle.